For the last day of 2017 I have gathered a pictures of my best 2017 memories! Small or big, in the water, on snow or in a pub, it is nice to remember that even though it has been a busy year, there has been plenty of things to be grateful for!
From left to right:
- River swim in Glencoe, Scotland (Red Squirel camping)
- Kinder Scout hike in Peak District (UK)
- Completing Vasaloppet 90km skiing race (and completing the Swedish Classics!)
- Pixie dust and adrenaline at Disneyland Paris
- Pimms by the Thames (
X4 X5 X6… not sure how many)
- Unexpected landscape of Scotland at Plockton
- Swimming 10km in the river Dart (UK)
- Re-discovering Roma under a new light
- Walking the last part of the South Downs Way (UK) with mum
- Best animal encounter: snake while hiking above Split, Croatia
- Best views: Lake District, UK
- Worst tun of weather: escaping Scotland after 5 days of camping in the rain!
- Great food: dozen of pub burgers (always better after hiking), wine tasting in Bordeaux, Asia fusion in London (Circus), pasta in Roma
- Little joys: visits (and visiting) friends, Oxford Friday evening get away, first signs of springs, morning fog, autumn leaves
- New Personal Record: London Sprint triathlon
- New me: swum 75km this year – turning fish!
Bring it on 2018 🙂