Ice as far as the eye can see, granite towers, turquoise waters, forest, tundra, wildlife and more than 150km of trails: Torres del Paine National Park in southern Chile has everything Patagonia has to offer to explore. With 8 days and 8 nights of adventure on one of the most beautiful trails of the planet, our South American exploration ended up in apotheosis.
In this article, I tell you all you need to know about this magical place. You will get:
- an overview of the trekking possibilities in Torres del Paine National Park,
- some tips to navigate between the different options,
- a zoom on the “circuit” trek
- some advices for the hike,
- all the online resources I used myself to prepare my trek.